The purpose of this document is to provide guidance to affiliates starting to work in the new affiliate system.
First and foremost, all links previously generated in the old affiliate system are still valid. The stats for those links will be updated in your personal area, in the new affiliate system.
Here is what needs to be done before you start working in the new affiliate system:
- Follow the link http://playamopartners.com/partner/login and press Reset password under the registration form
In the field that appears, type in your account e-mail and press Send me reset password instructions
A letter with a link will then be sent to the e-mail provided. By following that link you will be able to reset and verify your new password.
IMPORTANT: Unless the steps described above are followed, you can't access the personal area of the new affiliate system. Even if you seek help from the admin.
- After verifying your password and logging in, you will find yourself in your account's personal area.
On the dashboard, in the top right corner, there is a button Enable 2FA
For extra security of your personal data, we recommend pressing that button and enabling two-factor authorization.
To do that, you need to install an app called Google Authenticator to your mobile device, scan the QR-code displayed after pressing the Enable 2FA button and enter the code into the field.
- The current player database has already been added to the new affiliate system. Player stats will be available by the following link https://playamopartners.com/partner/stats
IMPORTANT: Statistics for previous periods are available only in the old affiliate system. The statistics here are available for the period starting from February 1 2017. The statistics are updated hourly.
- You are automatically assigned “default commission”. You can view it by following this link https://playamopartners.com/partner/campaigns/new. If your commission is different from the default number, you have until the end of February to contact an operator and have it changed. You can find the contact information here https://playamopartners.com/partner/contacts.
- • For January 2018 all mutual payments between the affiliates and the casino are made in the old affiliate system.
- • We strictly advise against filling out payment method information/bank details until you've set up two-factor authorization (please see item 2 above).
- • Payouts will be available starting March 1, 2018. You can go ahead and fill out the payment information fields once an affiliate payment has been credited to your account.
FOR FURTHER SUPPORT: